Well the last week's been somewhat of a frigging nightmare......
All I can say is don't lose your wallet exactly 7 days before you leave as it will cut down on the stress of trying to get replacement cards that take 7-10 working days to replace.
I think just this would have been fine but then having to travel to Auckland to get my J1 visa was another misadventure that I'd sooner forget. My appointment was at 9.30 so I got up at 4.45am to make my flight at 6.30am to have the plane delayed for an hour and having to get a taxi to the consulate where the extent of my
participation was waiting in lines for a total of an hour and the only interaction at my "interview" being handing them my papers to peruse for 5mins being asked to sit and wait for an hour and then placing my fingers on the fingerprint scanner taking a total of about 10 seconds......wicked!
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment